Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Weekend – Part 1

We were at BBC Television Centre on Friday night to be part of the audience for Top of the Pops Comic Relief Special.DSC00264

They had a few big bands lined up – Gavin & Stacey (accompanied by Tom Jones – see below with me in background), Franz Ferdinand, Oasis, Take That, James Morrison … although U2 did a recorded segment (it would have been great if they had been there but ah well – I’m not complaining - I shook hands with Gary Barlow from Take That!)

 untitled

Since it was the Comic Relief Special, there were also loads of celebrity types walking around … Fearne and Reggie (obviously), Dawn French , Jennifer Saunders, Jonathan Ross, David Tennant, Patrick Kielty, Davina, Claudia Winkleman to name a few … but since I had been already told off I couldn’t take any photos of them.

So here is a photo of the wife by the stage that I did manage to take.

DSC00267

A good night although I did get a wee bit star struck!

DSC00268

No comments: